Well, turns out I stayed sick from the Friday before Spring Break till the Sunday just after it ended. Started with headache and fever, went to coughing and sinus issues, and had a bit of losing my voice there towards the end. Was going to head out with C to visit the different siblings on different nights, but figure'd nobody else wanted to get sick. Mostly just stayed home and played games. Had a couple papers for school I should have been working on, but didn't start them till the Monday we got back in school.
C stayed in town 2-3ish nights. We had fun playing the latest version of the game Halo, and also played a few hours of Rock Band. Was quite nice to have somebody around that I can get along with.
Inherited a weight bench from D (the older). We tested out my bench, which turned out to only be around 235, as opposed to its previous 250/275+. Guess it turns out the dough press machine at Giovanni's really did provide something of a workout. With it nearby, and plenty of time on my hands, the weight bench will be well put to use.
School is going fine; Job has yet to happen, though I'll be able to focus more time on getting one now that my papers are written and I'm well again.

No comments:
Post a Comment