Family Reunion was fun, got to hike a lot more than usual, played cards almost every night (mostly spades), and it was nice to see all the relatives again.
About a week ago, I the van started having troubles again. Over the course of a night delivering pizzas, my brakes went out. At first, after chatting with C, I thought it might just be air in the line, but the next day when I tried to go somewhere, I found out the brakes were completely gone. I couldn't even hold it still against the idle. So, once again, D (the elder) came to the rescue. We had to go the the store 3 times, but eventually got it fixed. Ended up being the break cylinder for the back right wheel that needed replaced. Having seen how it was done, it shouldn't be too hard to do next time it happens.
Life otherwise is fine, just trying to get books early for school so I can study up a bit. They are going to be somewhere between $600 and $800. It will be a tough semester when it gets here in about a month.

No comments:
Post a Comment